Stock Trading for the Rest of Us
Creating an investment lifestyle and a stock investment portfolio for the beginner who wants to know where to start.
This is about getting started when you don’t know where to start. It answers the question, “What do I do to start?” It’s better than the advice I was given by my bank. They told me to wait. I missed out on Google, Amazon, Netflix, and others through their advice. I decided I wouldn’t miss out on Facebook when their IPO launched. That’s where I learned how much I was missing.
This training is basic enough to address those Frequently Asked Questions about getting started while detailed enough to answer the questions so that you can act on them. Second, it starts with getting your financial house in order to make sure you can sustainably afford to invest.
When this training refers to “the rest of us,” it is referring to those of us who did not grow up with the habit of investing, the goal of wealth creation, and the experience of legacy. This training is for people who are looking to make their first $100,000 not their next million.
While some financial trainers are telling you not to get into debt, and not to take risks. They are neglecting to tell you how some of the richest and most successful people who CAME FROM NOTHING used debt and risk to their advantage.
The course explains the basic terminology for stock investing, online trading services, and how to inform yourself about purchases. It’s everything you need to know, but have been misinformed about. Even clients who had family members invested have benefited from the explanations provided in this course.
The course is structured into lessons including the all-important:
- Overcoming risk and fear with knowledge of investment options.
- Ensuring a solid financial foundation.
- Explanation of ways to make money in the stock market.
- Exploring trading services.
- Pinpointing the costs of creating a stock trading account.
- Reading stock information, evaluating companies, and staying up to date on with stock buying information and insights.
- Determining an investment strategy that works for YOU.
Take this course because you realize that your money could be making money for you.
What You Will Learn
- Articulate acceptable risk-based in knowledge of investment options.
- Outline the components of a solid financial foundation.
- Explain two ways to make money in the stock market.
- Identify trading services and costs prior to buying stocks.
- Review Sectors, Companies, and Sources for stock buying information and insight.
- Determine an investment strategy that fits financial goals.
Introduction & Defining Us
Overview of the Investment Risk
Financial Literacy & Your Financial Home
How Stock Investing Makes Money
Trading Portals and Robin Hood Sign-up Walk Through
Stock Investment Fundamental Skills
Stock Picks...Almost. But Mostly Investment Strategy