Black Hair Care Volume 2: Care, Detangling, and Styling
Tools & Strategy For Evaluating, Caring For, and Styling Type 4 Hair to Increase its Health, Sheen, and Growth
This course is targeted to caregivers and professionals who work with Type 4 hair. This is the coarse and coily hair that often shrinks when wet. Volume 2 leads the learner through important hair care tasks. The course includes demonstrations for the three most common challenges in hair care: shampooing, conditioning, and detangling.
The course can be completed in one sitting and reviewed prior to your own implementation of techniques.
- Air Drying & Blow Drying
- Moisturizing & Oils
- Manipulation, Hair Tools, & Styling
Why Take This Course?
- Do you have Type 4 (Coarse & Coily) Hair?
- Do you want to know more about your hair?
- Are you curious about Type 4 hair care skills?
- Are you taking care of child or client with Type 4 Hair?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this course would be useful for you.
What you’ll learn
- Create a routine for shampoo and conditioning
- Select the best shampoo and conditioner
- Read labels and recognize harmful chemicals
- Employ the proper technique for shampooing and conditioning
- Implement detangling techniques
- Articulate the function of moisture and oils for the hair
- Manipulate the hair properly
- Identify hair accessories to be cautious with
- Compare and contrast styling techniques
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- For each lesson, we will be looking at your products, tools, and settings.
- Be sure to have your hair care products available to read the labels.
- Have your hair manipulation tools ready like combs, brushes, and other tools.
- Review your hair drying and styling mechanisms to know their available settings.
Who this course is for:
- You SHOULD take this course if you have Type 4 (coarse & coily) hair
- You SHOULD take this course if you care for Type 4 hair
- You SHOULD take this course if you are curious about Type 4 hair
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Routines for Healthy Hair: Shampoo & Conditioning
Routines for Health Hair: Detangling & Drying
Routines for Health Hair: Moisturizing & Manipulating